Sunday 12 June 2011

Hash Slider with jQuery

This jquery-based slider does what the most jquery-sliders do, but adds a hashtag to the window location, so you can link to any content / position of the slider. I was searching for a script like this for a while but didn't find one and so a decided to make one myself.

Features

  • easy to implement
  • full styleable via css
  • mouse wheel integration
  • direct links to slider postion via hash tag
  • automatic generated number navigation
  • content could be everything
  • free for everyone
  • only 2,2kb in size




2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I found hash slide is simple and excellent, I used it in one of project I am working on at the moment, but one thing I can not get over it is I need to use lightbox feature with it, in each slider, I have 3 images, these images need to be clickable to see large image. I found hash slider script is conflict with lightbox feature, I have spent lots of time to create this slider, and did not expect it does not work with lightbox, can you please help me to solve this problem? My project is come to the deadline, your soonest reply would be very much appreciated.

    Kindly regards,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A slideshow is a presentation of a series of still images on a projection screen or electronic display device,typically in a prearranged sequence. Slide shows originally consisted of a series of individual photographic slides projected onto a screen with a slide projector. When referring to the video or computer-based visual equivalent, in which the slides are not individual physical objects, the term is often written as one word.

    ReplyDelete

All Time Popular Posts